Thursday, December 4, 2014

All Edited

So I have edited ALL of Shadow Rising and it has been updated.


Some important changes to note:
+ Chapter Five was split into two chapters, they are now:
  • Chapter Five - detonate
  • Chapter Six - the dragon's heart
+ Concerning the Legend Monsters, their original "titles" -- such as the Nightmare or the Stone Angel -- are now they're actual names. (Eg. it's now just Nightmare and Stone Angel.)

+ I added a lot more detail and mini paragraphs reinforcing Suri's personality. I don't expect you guys to reread the whole thing, so I'm just letting you know XD


In other news, this will be the first fanfic that I will be "dramatically" reading aloud :) I'm really looking forward to it. I'll also, on special occasion, have guest speakers who will help voice characters (for fun).

That's all!

~Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're commenting? Great! Comment away...