Monday, September 2, 2013

Gaming Podcast - Episode One

First, I have to explain my trouble with pronouncing r's. You'll definitely notice it in the beginning, but it gets better as I start talking more *it's so embarrassing.* 


It's probably best to listen to this with good headphones, but whatever is best for you go for it. I think the sound came out pretty well :) 

Oh, and Flint claims to have a "smooth voice." What do you guys think?


OVERALL, what do you think? 


Oh, and here's the email I talk about: emmadawnrider (at) yahoo (dot) com

Hope you enjoyed it! If we don't get a billion and one negative reviews, expect another episode next month!

Laterz!
~Emma

4 comments:

  1. I love it! Keep putting stuff up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Positive Review: I love your new podcast! I support your blog and will start supporting your podcast. Congratulations on a first episode guys. :) Its sad you'll make one every month (wish it was weekly but know everyone gets busy). Thanks again. I'm going to post about your new podcast on my blog so look for that post! And.. chocolate chip for me too. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been waiting forever for the first episode to be released and it is awesome for a first episode.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Des, thanks!! Glad you enjoyed it :)

    @Edward, thank you so much! That's very kind of you :) We're both very appreciative of your support. Since we got an episode up so early in the month, who knows? Maybe another will be up before the end ;)

    @Cass, sorry to keep you waiting! And happy you liked it!

    ReplyDelete

You're commenting? Great! Comment away...