Friday, July 9, 2010

What I like about Wizard101

So on almost ever single blog I've even been on, i have seen maybe, oh I don't know, less than i post on how much someone likes Wiz101. So here is a post dedicated to what I LOVE about the game.

1) It makes me feel good.
Remember when you just started playing. Your there getting your turtorial from the Headmaster and Gamma. The ground shakes and Malistaire comes. You finght his minions boldly and win. Malistaire leaves in a cone of black smoke. And the Headmaster prais's you. How well you did. "Maybe you'll even follow in my footstpes someday." I remember smiling and being happy. As you move along and finish the different boss's of the Worlds, you feel more and more of the growing accomplesments you've made. I mean, you killed a Piret Sekelton and felt so good. You kill the Jade Oni, you feel great. I bet when I or any of you beat Malistire, you'll feel spectacular. =D

2) The people I meet.
This could take forever. Picture this. Your in a battle fighting, ummmmm..., Biti Nirini. He is casting a spell, your about to die. Quickly you check your friends list. You best friend in the whole world is on. You text chat them Help! Help! Of course, they come as soon as possible. But by then you are dead and ported back to the Oasis. "Sry," your friend says. "I just got on. Still need help?" You reply "Its ok, yeah, i do." You do Biti Nirini over. And victory is yours!!! Maybe that doesn't even need to be someone you know. It could be any friend in the game. They will always be there to help you (unless they're not on).

3) The creativity.
I could never, would never, be able to create something as grand as The Spiral. The spell cards. The schools. The clothes. The quests. The everything!!! Sheer delight of getting a robe that gives 145 health. 6% strike. 4% resist. 7% power. 68 mana. Equipping it and looking awesome. Powerful. Battling longer. More health. Something as small as that bringing so much joy, thats just incredible. The events that go on. The new pet system. The new Worlds. Celestria and Grizzleheim. I dont know anyone who could've done that but them.

Thats how I feel about Wizard101. Now there are some things that annoy me. But thats not what this post is about. How do you feel about Wizard101?

~Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're commenting? Great! Comment away...