Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Look Who Has Returned!!

Good evening everyone!! Since my sparse posting this past April, I'm - though sad to admit - didn't achieve my Camp NaNo goal. But I'm not too sad about it. I met a lot of nice people and had a lot of fun talking with Des and hearing about Sophia's travel through it. Congrats to both who made it! ^_^

Now that I'm back, however, I've got a bunch to say:

FIRSTLY!! Remember that contest thing I mentioned a while ago? Yeah, for the 10k pageview? Well, I did also say that would be taking place in May... and May is two days away!! Which means expect a nice, long post of awesome and epicness to come up soon :D

Secondly, I've got a lot of promised fanfics to now finish up, as with my own writing, and along with the long awaited approaching end of school. Woot!

There have also been a lot updates, so I'll be popping back and forth between blogs to catch up on what I've missed.

Laterz!
~Emma

2 comments:

You're commenting? Great! Comment away...