Thursday, April 4, 2013

HELP!! ....please

I have a main character in my novel for NaNoWriMo, and his original name was Nigel Hemmingsworth.

However I don't like the name Nigel anymore... :(

But I'm keeping Hemmingsworth.

Any good name ideas? PLEASE!?!?!?


Physical: 17 years, tall and fit. Has snow white hair (literally) and blood red eyes (also literally). He's pretty strong because he works as a deckhand. He's pretty good with martial arts / street fighting.

Personality: kind, sarcastically friendly, very honest, is practically the perfect version of good, but is also on the quiet side.


All suggestions welcome!!

From almost 10k words,
~Emma

3 comments:

  1. Ransom
    Cowan
    Oliver
    Markus
    Blake
    Blaine
    Armeen
    Drayden (not sure where that one came from)
    Bradley
    Myles
    Ryan
    Connor
    Brendan
    Grover
    Ethan
    Will

    ....all the guy names that I came up with off the top of my head.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! I think I have one. It's not one there, but reading those helped a lot, I was at a complete wall before.

    ReplyDelete

You're commenting? Great! Comment away...