Monday, March 16, 2015

Reboot

Heyyyy guysss.

So this is going to be very straight and to the point: this blog is going under a reboot.

*gasp*

Oh come on, it's not THAT surprising.

Firstly, I hardly have any time to play games because I'm busy being anime trash.

(Secondly) BUT, I still have fanfiction to write and post and for people to read.

(Thirdly) SO, this blog is going to reboot and become completely a write-blog for fanfiction.

Cool, right?

I think so at least.

I'll probably have my occasional life rambles, too, and writing-updates, and then there's the dramatic reading project I'm going to start this coming summer, and maybe even some audio-tracks of me and my friends playing Dokapon (it tears apart friendships, but at the end of it you're all a lot closer, trust me). (There's also Dokapon fanfiction, yay!)

CONTINUING, yes, reboot, writing, fanfiction, etc. etc.

Just letting you know.
Or something.
Like...
...who even reads this?

*ahem*

What you should know is that my name will continue to be Emma. In fact, I think I'll always be Emma. I honestly -- when I go on tangents in real life -- refer to myself as Emma. It's not even a "mask" or "face" for me, I literally am Emma just as much as I am the name on my birth certificate. To be honest I like that :)

That's all you need to know for now: expect a reboot soon and then a lot of posts.
(Probably by friday.)

Lots.

Tons.

:D


Laterz!
~Emma

1 comment:

  1. Will you be keeping all your old posts, or will those be gone?

    ReplyDelete

You're commenting? Great! Comment away...