Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Hello, World

(This is short and sweet, believe me.)

Well, haven't seen you guys in a while :D

Goal: post more.

In case you haven't noticed - and it would be sad if you haven't - I've started up with my fanfic trilogy again. I'm very happy with this because I had forgotten how proud of that plot line I was ;) I hope to keep regularly updating that.

However -

"THERE'S ALWAYS A "HOWEVER.""

...However, I've also taken on a challenge to experience the draining life of an AP student. My friend is in two AP classes and she stays up repeatedly till 2am every night... well, I want to see if I could take that. So it's going to be some late nights for me :)

However, since I don't have homework to do at that hour, it leaves me with one option: games.

Which could possibly mean some lame updates for you guys.

I mean, seriously, I'm in Celestia.

I thought Dragonspyre was a ghost town, Celestia is worse -_-

Because of that, I'll most likely be on P101 during these nights, pretending I care about questing. Honestly, I'm a horrible quester... hey, I just got an idea for a post. Well that's always good!

That's basically all I wanted to say! And, well, a thanks to those of you who have stuck with me through all my ramblings and sporadic postings :) You're all awesome.

~Emma


P.S.
I updated the template a bit to make the next on the sidebar more readable. So... Good? Bad? Is the white text too bright still (on the post)? Thoughts please!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're commenting? Great! Comment away...