Thursday, January 2, 2014

January 2nd Is Close Enough

Happy New Year people!! I meant to post yesterday, but I was logged out of this account, and I was too lazy to do all the weird google-sign-in stuffs and put it off... But now I'm in school and bored and thinking "Oh, same difference, let's post." So here I am!!

I did stay up till midnight with my family, but it was watching Pacific Rim. Around 10 o'clock I made some coffee to ensure I stayed up the entire time. Afterwards, we were all in bed around 12:30 to one, and I was wired. There was no way I could sleep. So, I opted to watch three episodes of Game of Thrones season three until 2am or so. Around then I was thinking about going to sleep since no one was awake to RP or talk with. Instead, I ended up writing a little bit and generally goofing around on the internet until 5:30.

:D

That would be January 1st. And I had school the next day.

:D

I'm an idiot.

:D

I'm not that tired, actually. I wish I had been able to play AC4 or something, but the TV is in an extremely central part of the house, and I would've woken everyone up. So instead I thought about writing this post and then didn't write it.

ANYWAY, how are all of you? I'm pretty good. I have a lot of school complications building up like a tsunami and will only end in two weeks after midterms. So seeing as I didn't have time to game (or procrastinated it) before, I definitely won't have time now :)

Sorry!!

In times like these, I'm very grateful/happy I'm on twitter, because then you guys know I'm not dead or anything. Just busy. This is a busy life. I woke up this morning thinking, "School is so pointless!! What am I doing with me life!?" I think mid-life-crisis's are coming around earlier O_o Or maybe I'm just overreacting.

...Probably the latter.


Anyway, I want to take a second (10 minutes after I published it, wah!) to look back on 2013. Let's see what happened...

  • I've been at W101 for five years.
  • OH MY GOSH MY WIZVERSARY WAS YESTERDAY!!
  • Yup, it's been five years :)
  • I finished and published ALL of Shadow Rising :D
  • And after that planned a trilogy D:
  • Sophia held her awesomesauce contest.
  • I started, and then dropped, Winterstar.
  • OH, I was able to start questing on P101 :)
  • BEAT MALISTAIRE (with many thanks to Sophia and Elizabeth) :D
  • W101 came out on a mac!!
  • I reached 10k page views :3
  • While looking over my posts all of my post titles are making me laugh.
  • I met and became better friends with so many people. You are all amazing!!
  • ARGH I got my wisdom teeth pulled :(
  • Started (and failed) a podcast with Flint.
  • Hypothesized a Wizard-Pirate war.
  • I started writing a query letter and made plans for publishing. And still am!
  • I switched my sidebar to the left >:)
  • I got a twitter, and it has kept me so connected and feel less intimidated by all you bigger bloggers (haha) (I mean, you're people too. There's a really long story behind this reasoning, maybe I'll post it some day.)
  • BEAT NANOWRIMO :D
  • Started a short story.
  • Survived 2013.


Laterz!
~Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're commenting? Great! Comment away...