Saturday, October 8, 2011

I do NOT need another reason to go to the dentist.....

Yet, I will be trick-or-treating this year. I mean, it's like a tradition. The one problem is that my bestist friend in the whole world isn't.
:(
So I need to find someone else to go with.

But my costume is.... wait for it......





TADA!!!!

You know, give or take. Not the exact outfit. But the point is something old time European. Marlybone-ish. The wings would be cool if i can find them. I don't know about the wand though...... I'll probably leave that out.

Obviously, this was taken in the TR. So was the header.
The unfortunate part is that the original header picture was one of a kind. I can't ever get it back. So expect that by January there's gonna be a new general picture of me. Probably a more accurate looking one.
:)
Hehe.

Have you ever noticed that listening to music and blogging at the same thime do not work?

"But I won't hesitate no more, no more. It cannot wait. I'm yours!!"
~I'm Yours by Jason Marz

*Ahem*
Well, moving on.
I got on the TR finally last night only to have that stupid little box pop up on the side of the screen saying:
Five minuets left
or something like that. So I had five minutes to get a perfect picture of me with butterfly wings before I was forced to log off. Well, obviously I got it and it's all cool.
And about three minutes ago I was also on the TR to get my Halloween blog picture. I don't know if anyone else remembers but last Halloween post I had a cool picture I photo shopped so that I was surrounded by candy bars and pumpkins.
Unfortunately, that was only up there because I was on my laptop at Vanessa's, the only place where I can blog with my laptop. Otherwise it HAS to be on the PC.

Which brings me to my "BIG NEWS" part of the post.



...


I missed my one year blogversary. 


...


I know. And why did I suddenly remember this out of the blue? Because just this past fifth was Alia Lotuspetal's three year blogversary.
Mine will be on February 28th. I'll have to remember that for my two year blogversary.

However, I always know when my wizardversary is. Because I was awesome enough to create Emma Dawnrider, or myself, but that would sound weird, on January first.
So this New Years will be my FOURTH year playing wizard101. And apparently it will be Wizard101's six year anniversary. I have been playing this doggone game 2/3 of it's life since it came out.

Well wouldja look at that!! 

So hopefully, once the TR is offline, I'll be on the live realm more often. I really hope so. Since school started I have had so much work. No like, overwhelming work, just a lot. And it takes up most of my time.

So yeah...

On a less wizard101 note, I have learned the right and left hand pieces of Fur Elise on the piano. Not together but I'm getting there.

Also, I'm doing really well in Algebra which is surprising because I've never been that good with math. Like the last test I got 92%. 
And recently I've been failing Latin. But then I got help and I felt so confident with it and suddenly I feel on top of the world. 

Because I had THE BEST DAY EVER yesterday.
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Well, that's all for today.

"Lord make me a rainbow to shine down on my mother. She'll know I'm safe with you when she stands under my colors. Oh and life ain't always what you think it ought to be. Ain't even gray as she buries her baby."
~If I Die Young by Band Perry

~Emma =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're commenting? Great! Comment away...